Flight Nanny Pups On The Move.
It is our mission to always get your puppy home safe. We strive to maintain affordable pricing for your baby pup. Our nannies are ready to bring your puppy to their forever home.
Flight Nanny for Pets: The Process.
Our Pet Flight Nanny will pickup pet from the Shipper at the closest major airport and place the pet in a soft-sided carrier that we will provide. *If you would like to provide a carrier for your client let us know. Pet will travel IN CABIN with the Flight with our Nanny on the airplane, and will not leave their side until the destination is reached and the pet is united with the owner. Once your flight nanny has landed at the delivery destination all parties will be notified. The pet will be hand-delivered to the owner at the discussed meet-up location. Once the delivery is complete PLEASE take the time to leave us a review on google (Pups on the Move)and/or our Facebook business page. They are a great help to us and your peers in the pet community. The direct link to Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/Nicol
Let’s Explore More
Request A Quote
JOIN OUR TEAM
Please fill out ALL Blanks Before you submit, when you wish to join our great team to act as flight nanny.
It is our mission to always get your puppy home safe. We strive to maintain affordable pricing for your baby pup. Our nannies are ready to bring your puppy to their forever home. In order to render service as flight nanny for pets or dogs…….we are USDA certified.
“Quick and fast delivery. Communicated the entire time.” – Rebecca
“Book same day and the nanny delivered the puppy the same night! I highly recommend this service.” — Wayne
Nanny and Airline Guidelines…
We are quite aware of the airline guidelines and covering all over the US. Whether you require a flight nanny for your pets or dogs at Georgia, Texas, New York, Alabam, Chicago or any others states or International Airports, the requirements are same all over US for all airlines.
- Pet must be able to fit in an 18” x 12” x 12” carrier and must weigh no more than 20 lbs. 20 lbs are the maximum weight.
- If a pet is larger than the maximum weight acceptable and was not pre-approved prior to the start of the transport, the pet may be denied transporting or additional fees for overweight pet will apply and need to be paid before the pet is released. NO Refund will be issued if the pet is denied transport due to being overweight.
- Pets must be at least 8 weeks of age to fly domestically. They must be in good health and fit to fly. If there are any special circumstances, complications, and/or allergies the pet has, this MUST be disclosed BEFORE booking.
- Once flight information has been confirmed a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required to be paid at the time of booking the transport. We accept payments through PayPal or debit/credit. The remaining balance must be paid in *Cash Only* and given directly to the flight nanny upon delivery.
- All parties involved in the pet transport will need to have access to a cell phone with text messaging capabilities in order to communicate throughout the transport with Pet nanny.
Nanny and Airline Guidelines…
- Bathe the puppy, kitten, dog or cat
- No eating at least 2-3 hours prior to pickup
- Potty before pickup
- Provide a blanket with the mother’s scent on it and/or a familiar toy
- Provide a small bag of dry food for the pet
- An older dog may need a leash
- Health Certificate